You May Also Like:
Mi LED TV 4A PRO 32 – Nepal’s Smartest Android TV
The quality entertainment experience!
The Mi LED TV 4A PRO 32 offers the complete cinematic experience at home. The featured Full HD LED display delivers on clarity and color. The improved graphics engine reduces noise, enhances brightness and renders a rich range of colors. Enjoy cinematic sound quality with the dual 10W stereo speakers.
• The powerful 64-bit Quad-core processor renders clips free of lags and hangs, so you never miss out on any of the action
• View crisp clear images on the Full HD LED display
• Make the best of the Google Voice search function that allows you to control home device, play content, get answers and more
• Connect to your smartphone or laptop effortlessly via Bluetooth 4.2 LE
• Enjoy seamless storage and speed as this TV comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage space
Mi LED Smart Android TV 4A Pro 80 cm (32)
TV, Monitor & Projector
Mi LED TV 4A PRO 32 FAQs
- Pre-set Video modes: Standard, Movie, Picture and Sports. Users can also customize the display parameters.
- Pre-set Sound Modes: Game, News, Movie and Standard. Users can also customize the audio parameters.
Please go to Settings >About TV>Check now
Mi TV comes with Google’s Play Store. You can find TV apps in the play store. These apps are specially made for TV. Please note: You will not find all the apps that you find on your phones on TV Play Store.
Yes, you can use Google’s Home app to mirror your screen and watch content from apps.
Yes, you can. Please ensure that the IR cable is connected to the Mi TV and is facing the Set Top Box. Configure the Set Top Box under Sensy TV Settings, and you are good to go.
The Mi TV features Media player, Settings, Gallery, TV Manager, Sensy TV Guide, YouTube, Play Movies, Play Music, Play Store, LIVE TV.
Yes, it is compatible with all set top boxes which have an IR sensor (IR set top Box) in it.
Yes, 3rd party applications can be downloaded on the Google Play Store.
Yes, all our Pro series TV have Chromecast built-in. You can also mirror your screen by using Google Home App.
Currently, AutoPlay option is not available on Android TV