Amazfit T-Rex 2 Smartwatch
Amazfit T-Rex 2
Rugged Outdoor GPS Smartwatch
Dual-band & 5 Satellite Positioning | Ultra-low Temperature Operation
Route Import & Real-time Navigation* | Military-grade Toughness | 24-day Battery Life
*These features will be added via OTA update.
Powerful Zepp OS Third Party App Support
1. The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report: H202203154768-01EN. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set “Always-on Display”. The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
3. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; static watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; GPS running for 90 minutes per week.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; animated watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 15 minutes per day; GPS running for 120 minutes per week.
Accuracy GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (dual-frequency, all satellites).
Balanced GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (single frequency, GPS + Beidou).
Power Saving GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS exercise (single frequency, GPS low power consumption.
4. The low temperature mode needs to be installed via OTA update. It is turned off by default and needs to be enabled in the watch settings. After being enabled, whenever the temperature of the watch surface is lower than -10°C, the watch automatically enters low temperature mode, and only limited functions can be engaged at this time. Due to the physical characteristics of lithium batteries, the endurance of watches in low temperature environments will be affected to a certain extent. The battery life while in ultra-low temperature environments may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors, so the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Ultra-low temperature operation with GPS on (-10°C to -30°C): Wear the watch all day with a static watch face as the watch enters ultra-low temperature mode; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; 150 pushed messages a day; bright screen operation for 5 minutes per day; turn on GPS movement (dual frequency, all satellites).
Ultra-low temperature operation with GPS off (-10°C to -30°C): Wear the watch all day with a static watch face as the watch enters ultra-low temperature mode; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; 150 pushed messages a day; bright screen operation for 5 minutes per day.
5. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The watch can automatically connect to up to two satellite systems at a time, and specific satellite connections may depend on your location.
6. These features will be added via OTA update.
7. The shown straight line back to the start of a journey may not be a practical route to follow due to environmental factors; this is only intended to help you keep track of your position in relation to the start point of the journey. This feature will be added via OTA update. Navigation functions are compatible with these 18 sports modes: Outdoor running, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Climbing, Hiking, Cross-country skiing, Mountain biking, BMX, Outdoor boating, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Race walking, Snowshoeing, Trail running, Orienteering, Open water swimming.
8. Smart recognition of strength training exercises will be added via OTA update, and will include: Bodyweight squats, Bodyweight straight arm front squats, Barbell squats, Tricep pushdowns, Bent over rows, Barbell bench press, Sit-up holds, Knee-touch sit-ups, Dumbbell flys, Burpees, Burpee jumps, Overhead tricep extensions, Lying tricep extensions, Lateral raises, Jumping jacks. If an exercise is not auto-recognized by watch, the Zepp App can provide a list of muscle groups or exercise names to choose from.
9. Training templates and interval training templates will be added via OTA update, and will include: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Pool swimming, Rope skipping, Rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Core training, Strength training and Stair climbing. Training templates need to be created on the Zepp App, and up to 40 templates can be stored at a time; interval training can be set directly on the watch.
10. Track Run mode and Smart Trajectory Correction only support 200 meter and 400 meter running track lengths.
11. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
12. According to the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the Amazfit T-Rex 2 achieves a rating of 10 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 100 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, or some high-speed water sports. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SWT2204-36. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming – when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
13. 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
14. This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
15. To process the one-tap measurement and other manual metric measurements, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
16. When you reach 3,000+ meters, the watch will prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test when you ascend over 400 meters within 24 hours; when you reach 4,000+ meters, it will prompt you to take the test when you ascend over 400 meters within 6 hours.
17. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
18. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch’s Sleep feature.
19. Please note that model availability may vary depending on your location.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product’s actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
The product should not be worn in environments with strong magnetic fields such as MRI machines or medical imaging machines, as they may cause damage to the watch.