– Product dimensions:78 x 78 x 118mm
– Net weight:239g
– Power input:5V2A
– Lens angle:110°
– Focal length:3,9mm
– Working temperature:-10℃ ~ 50℃
– Wireless connectivity:Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
– Expandable Memory:MicroSD card (up to 64GB)
– Compatible with:Android 4.4, IOS 9.0 or later
– Warranty information: 6 Month whole device warranty
– Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P,
– user manual,
– wall mounting accessories pack
Product Official Website:
Product Official Video:
360° vision means
full home protection
The dual motorhead enables the camera to rotate and capture a full 360° horizontal view and 96° vertical view.
The camera’s shockproof design and quiet motor allow the rotation to remain smooth and silent.
1080p Full High-Definition picture quality
The Mi Camera 360° has perfect picture quality. With 2.0 megapixel,
1080p resolution and wide dynamic range, even distant backgrounds are clear and detailed.
Advanced video encoding technology
This all-new video encoding technology allows smoother streaming and reduces bandwidth without compromising on detail.
- Available recording storage is increased by 100%
- Bandwidth use is reduced by 50%
AI motion detection alert
Through the integration of deep learning technology and focused optimization of the algorithms and network software, the camera is able to accurately determine when to alert you and notifies you on your phone.
Talkback feature (2-way audio)
No matter where you are, you can always talk to your family using the camera.
Conveniently store videos
Supports Network Attached Storage (NAS). Network devices or routers
with storage, capabilities can be used to store files that are
backed up from SD cards to NAS storage devices.
- Local MicroSD: Supports up to 64 GB
- NAS storage: Back up microSD storage archives
View recorded videos on your smartphone or tablet with playback speed up to 16x
Check on your home from anywhere and fast forward recorded video at 2x/4x/16x speed.
Store video using microSD and network-attached storage (NAS) devices.
*Supports on Android 4.4/iOS9.0 or higher
Comprehensive encryption secures your privacy
- Encrypted data transmission
- Set a time to hibernate
Install upright or inverted
The camera is pre-installed with the rotation base and can be placed on a table, window, ceiling or wall.
Inverted installation is possible with a minor camera setting change.
Simple 3-step set-up
- Download the Mi Home app
- Power on the camera
- Open the app and connect to the camera