– The 2.4GHz band offers transmission over greater distances, with better coverage and better penetration through walls;
– The 5GHz band adopts 802.11ac technology
– Less interference and higher speeds for a smoother experience watching HD videos and playing multiplayer online games.
– No more confusion over which Wi-Fi network to connect to 2.4GHz offers better performance through walls, while 5GHz provides higher speeds.
– The optimal frequency band is automatically selected by a dual-band terminal
* To enable this feature, you need to log into the web management interface
– Greatly improves transmission performance, even in complex environments
– Offers both excellent heat absorption and heat dissipation capabilities to effectively lower the chip temperature and provide improved system stability.
– The PA (power amplifier) effectively strengthens the signal transmission power, while the LNA (low noise amplifier) can improve the sensitivity of the signal receiver.
– Allows the signal to be transmitted over greater distances, with better penetration through walls, and wider coverage.
– Ensures the stability of data transmission and stable connectivity of each access device
– Significantly enhanced Wi-Fi signal coverage for improved efficiency in data transmission.
– Wider coverage Intelligent error correction algorithm Anti-jamming for data transmission
and the websites that can be accessed.
– Combined with the intelligent speed limit function, the speed of each access device can be limited to avoid network congestion caused by individual devices.
– If a suspicious device tries to join the network, depending on the security level, the device will be automatically blocked from connecting, or you will be prompted to block the device with one push of a button.
1.Search and connect for the “xiaomi_XXXX” wireless network without a password
2.Visit miwifi.com, and enter your broadband account details to complete setup
* For further details, please refer to the Mi Router 4A User Manual
Power stability tests
Over 220,000 test cycles
4 scenarios, cumulative number of
20 devices being powered on and off
Extreme environment testing
Over 1000 hours
6 scenarios, cumulative testing with 4 devices
Testing of multiple simultaneous
Hardware structural reliability testing
Over 6 test cycles
Drop testing: against a marble floor,
from a height of 1 meter
Memory stress testing
Over 180,000 test cycles
Cumulative number of read and write
operations on 20 sample devices
Flash memory device reliability testing
Over 100,000 test cycles
Flash continuous read/write tests
* For further details, please refer to the Mi Router 4A Instruction Manual
test instrument manufacturers ensure router stability
we conduct large-scale tests simulating scenarios in the home and router performance under extreme conditions to ensure that the router is able to operate stably under various conditions